Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone won't send texts sometimes

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB As well i have the $35/month plan with unlimited texting, 200 calling minuted and 100mb of data About one in every 100 texts that i send, the reciever wont receive that text but my phone will show that it has sent. i have turned on delivery reports to see if my phone actually does send them and it says the all of my messages deliver. I have turned on and off my phone and removed the sim card and nothing has worked.
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 17 March 2016, 03:06

It could just be a network glitch if it's only sporadic. You mentioned it's approximately 1 in every 100 or so, which sounds fairly consistent. It could be a defective SIM card, which can be replaced for $5 + tax on postpaid. You might want to give tech support a call in the morning to see if they can run any further troubleshooting/tests and advise you accordingly.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
It could just be a network glitch if it's only sporadic. You mentioned it's approximately 1 in every 100 or so, which sounds fairly consistent. It could be a defective SIM card, which can be replaced for $5 + tax on postpaid. You might want to give tech support a call in the morning to see if they can run any further troubleshooting/tests and advise you accordingly.