Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone vibrates randomly

i°m having a sumsung galaxy s2..suddenly it switched off and started vibrating. I tried switching on but it loads and turns off again and also the only possible way to stop the vibration is by taking the battery off.. Could someone please help me fix it ?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Is it a random vibration or is it like every two seconds? You're probably going to need to boot into recovery and do a factory reset. Something is wrong. Here's is a video showing how to get the device into recovery mode and do a reset. http://youtu.be/q23KvYy-CzA
it is switched off now. it doesn't switch on when i insert the battery the only thing what happens is that it vibrates every second
Userlevel 7
oshini wijesinghe wrote:

it is switched off now. it doesn't switch on when i insert the battery the only thing what happen...

Does it vibrate immediately once the battery is inserted? How long have you had it?
oshini wijesinghe wrote:

it is switched off now. it doesn't switch on when i insert the battery the only thing what happen...

almost 1 and 2 months.. as soon as i insert the battery it switches on and i can see the starting screen,but afterwards it gets to the koodo loading screen it only continues half and then turns off
Userlevel 7
oshini wijesinghe wrote:

Okay you may have a stuck power button. Try fiddling with the power button next time you insert the battery. Move it all around.
oshini wijesinghe wrote:

Thnkyou soo much! itès working now 😃
Userlevel 7
oshini wijesinghe wrote:

Fantastic, glad I could help!
oshini wijesinghe wrote:

:D
Userlevel 7
oshini wijesinghe wrote:

http://youtu.be/y6Sxv-sUYtM
thank you. I tried doing that,but unfortunately the phone keeps vibrating as soon as i put the battery on.I doesn't take me to the recovery mode.
Userlevel 7
oshini wijesinghe wrote:

thank you. I tried doing that,but unfortunately the phone keeps vibrating as soon as i put the ba...

How long have you had this phone?
Userlevel 1
Is your case holding down the power button? I own the Ace 2x and when the power button is being held down for a long period of time it shuts off then continues to vibrate until the power button is let go or un jammed.