Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone Upgrade?

I'm trying to get a new phone online with no success...Picked the phone I wanted (Nexus 6p) and get a message saying I need to change my phone plan to a tab large plan. No matter which plan I choose I get a message that the plan isn't available in my province... Very frustrating! How do I get a new phone???

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Shaun,

Which province do you currently reside in? Could you check on the top right if it matches your province. 

Keep in mind, if you change your phone number to an area code in a different province, you will have to change your number back to the province you reside in. Otherwise, it won't proceed.
I'm in NB and won't be changing my number, I just want to upgrade the phone. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Shaun Smith wrote:

I'm in NB and won't be changing my number, I just want to upgrade the phone. Thanks

Hi Shaun,

If you live in NB you will require to get a plan from NB since you aren't allowed to have an out-of-market plan. For the tab large, you must select an in-market tab large plan so will also be required to change your plan. 
Shaun Smith wrote:

Thank you, that's what I'm trying to do, but every tab large plan I choose says that it's not available in my area
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Shaun Smith wrote:

I would advise you to send a direct email regarding your issue by following the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page and clicking on the Email Us tab. It sounds like you've tried everything without success and could be better helped with someone who has access to your account.
Userlevel 3
Shaun Smith wrote:

Hey Shaun,

Is this what you have selected at the top right of the page?

If it is and you are still experiencing problems - feel free to reach out over Facebook or Twitter, we'll be able to better assist you!