Koodo Community

Community

Question

Phone shipped but stuck "in transit" with Canada Post?

I ordered a phone over the black friday weekend and received a tracking number on Monday night. When I clicked on the link, the estimated delivery date is shown as "Nov 28, 2017" (yesterday), but the status has not been updated since 5:30am yesterday.

It still shows "In Transit" in Mississauga (I am located in Toronto). When can I expect to receive my phone?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since you have the tracking number, I suggest contacting the the shipper as it is out of Koodo's hands
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Since you have the tracking number, I suggest contacting the the shipper as it is out of Koodo's ...

Shipping company.  Sorry, used to work for a courier company and use to calling ourselves shippers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You-Do-Not-Know-Who wrote:

Koodo has no way of knowing what Canada Post did to the package. If they don't deliver it by the ...

Actually, contact Canada Post yourself! If the package was lost, then contact Koodo about that.
Userlevel 7

Koodo has no way of knowing what Canada Post did to the package. If they don't deliver it by the ...

There are some things that can occur that delay packages. Especially with BF/CM deals these past few days, CP says it might take a bit longer to receive packages.

Gosh I really hope not. I have created a ticket on the Canada Post website. I will wait till tomorrow and if it still hasn't been delivered, I will contact Koodo webstore.

@Robert - how would I know if the package was lost?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Abby.
There was a post about missing delivery awhile ago.  The customer contact canada post first about his(her) item and notified Koodo, then Koodo contacted canadapost with customer's ticket from C-post. 
So, you said you created ticket, but you should actually talk to C-post customer service to get more info first.