Koodo Community

Community

Question

phone service is messed bars show on my phone but not able to make calls...never had this issue in 2 years Ive been here!

phone trys to call but not connecting...my number is 506 XXX XXXX please look into this as I cant even call your help line at this piont.  Phone shows bars but no connection.  Been happening at least 2 days now

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please toggle airplane mode, and then reboot your device. If that doesn't work, make sure your account is paid in full and not suspended.
Chadwick wrote:

Please toggle airplane mode, and then reboot your device. If that doesn't work, make sure your ...

nope didnt work....im trying to get help here and cant call anyone is there anyway I can get someone to check connectivity?
Chadwick wrote:

Please toggle airplane mode, and then reboot your device. If that doesn't work, make sure your ...

so do I sit here and stare at the computer or????

im all paid up and dont know why it would be suspended...I cant call anyone how am I supposed to find out?
whats toggle that some sort of robot move?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Toggle is turn off and on. See if you can put your Sim card in another device if the problem follows.
Goran wrote:

Toggle is turn off and on. See if you can put your Sim card in another device if the problem foll...

why would my sim card be messed?  I just bought phone this past summer!!
Goran wrote:

Toggle is turn off and on. See if you can put your Sim card in another device if the problem foll...

can I slit my wrists now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Goran wrote:

They can fail anytime like anything else. I don't follow with the wrist slitting comment.
why thats a great idea but I dont have a phone that works let alone another lol
Userlevel 5
We are not Koodo here, we are a group of customer like yourself that provide assistance when we can.  We are unable to run diagnostics to your phone/service.

try calling *611 from your phone, that will reach Customer Service for Koodo.  If that doesn't work you can Private message them on Facebook as well.  I hope that helps.

Like any electronic component, SIM cards can fail
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can go to a Koodo or Telus store or bestbuy or Walmart and ask to have a demo Sim put in and your Sim in a demo phone to see if problems follow.