Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone returned back to Koodo because of incorrect address

Pls I would like you look into this. I placed an order online for samsung s7 edge  on the 27th of December 2016 with order number HFO17070188. I would appreciate if my order can be resend as soon as possible. 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello, you will need to contact the webstore via email or by calling them. The info is on the Koodo website under call us. You could also try PM on facebook but not sure if they will be able to help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Kaseem - do you know why it is being returned? Is the address not correct, was an apartment number missed (I don't see one), other? As Chadwick mentioned, your best bet is to contact the web store directly using the contact info. below, but if you can share details here, I can also flag it to the team so they know what to do once the phone gets back to us.

Web Store contact info:

Email: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or Phone: 1-844 566-3697.
Please have your order number handy.Hours of Operation:
  • Tuesday to Friday: 3pm to 9pm EST
Thanks for your reply. yes, my apartment no. was missing that was why my order was returned. but I had already called the koodo webstore a few days ago and spoke to a representative to update my address and said he will follow up with my case and give me a callback, but I have not received any till now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kaseem Alao wrote:

Thanks for your reply. yes, my apartment no. was missing that was why my order was returned. bu...

Thanks Kaseem - following up with the team to get an updated and to make sure they have everything they need to reship. I may follow-up to confirm the apartment number.
Kaseem Alao wrote:

Thanks for your reply. yes, my apartment no. was missing that was why my order was returned. bu...

Ok,cool
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kaseem Alao wrote:

Hey Kaseem - looks like everything was sorted and the phone's been reshipped. Expect to have it in 2-3 business days. 
Kaseem Alao wrote:

Alright. Thanks