Koodo Community
Solved

Phone Number Reactivation

Hello, I left Canada in August and since I was going to be away for a long time I requested that my service plan be cancelled which was done. I do not however wish to lose my number so can I reactivate my number on a seasonal hold until I get back to Canada? I have tried to check if this was possible on self serve but I don't see anyway of doing that on my own. I will appreciate your help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you cancelled your plan in August, it has been closed, and vacation hold is not available. By now, your number would be returned to the pool for others to use.
David wrote:

If you cancelled your plan in August, it has been closed, and vacation hold is not available. By ...

Yeah if it was cancelled in the first 4 days of August. Less than 15% chance.
David wrote:

If you cancelled your plan in August, it has been closed, and vacation hold is not available. By ...

Phone Koodo. They will tell you if your number has been reused.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

I was told they will release a number into the pool after 90 days when I canceled my number/line.(Long time ago, so they mght changed the rule)
I was told that I had 90 days to reactivate it if I wished. Yesterday was day 85 and there was no problem