Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone not registred on network . Help urgent !!!

Hello there guys here , i am an koodo customer currently using Galaxy s5 from koodo . I have forgot to pay my bills from last 2 month . because i m  out of the reach of my credit/debit card . i have lefted them home . Right now i m on vacation at my mom house and i need to use my mobile phone right now . Have important calls . I am pretty sure i can pay my bill this Friday. So i was wandering is there any way to get my phone working back for 2 days more  . As it is giving me not registered on network error while calling . Any help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Anmol, 2 months is a long time to forghet paying your bill... You can try giving Koodo a call to explain the situation, but it's more than likely that at this point they won't give you more service until the debt is paid.
Userlevel 4
I suggest you to set up an automatic payment with KOODO to prevent these problems
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can make a bank transfer to pay your bill. You should be able to do this using your online banking interface.

Userlevel 4
In the Koodo app there is an option that allow you to pay your bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm not ignoring the lecture$, but since you are obviously on-line, you should be able to download Skype or something equivalent to handle your "emergency" calls on a temporary basis.