Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone locked with too many pattern attempts

Phone locked with too many pattern attempts. Can Koodo supply a username and password? i don't remember setting this up originally. It's not the same info I use to access the web account.

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo can't help you. I see you have an android phone and it's your Google Play store log-in information you need to put it. So the gmail email you used to sign up and password. If you can't remember, unfortunately you'll have to factory reset the phone.
Which phone do you have ? You will have to do a hard factory reset if you do not remember your gmail password as stated by Ahmad. Google your phone model and " hard factory reset " .
Userlevel 1
Admir Velagic wrote:

Which phone do you have ? You will have to do a hard factory reset if you do not remember your gm...

If Android OS, Press Volume Up and Power Button for 3 seconds until you get Android logo to reset it to Factory default settings.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Admir Velagic wrote:

Which phone do you have ? You will have to do a hard factory reset if you do not remember your gm...

You can't make a blanket statement about how to reset android phones. On the optimus one, it's home plus down volume plus power. On the HTC one V, it's down volume and power, on the optimus chat it's send plus down volume plus power. On the galaxy ace it's home and power. On the s2x it's volume up plus volume down plus power.
Userlevel 4
Admir Velagic wrote:

up, up, down down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Admir Velagic wrote:

If your phone is made by Konami, yes.
Userlevel 4
Admir Velagic wrote:

I have the Contra: Alien edition smartphone
Userlevel 1
Admir Velagic wrote:

I love your Grrrrr...... behaviour Tyler, happy weekend! lol
Userlevel 4
Admir Velagic wrote:

You too, Mat. lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Admir Velagic wrote:

@TylerC... That's classic!
Admir Velagic wrote:

How do I reset a Koodo LG 400 b phone can't remeber my gmail and password to unlock it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Admir Velagic wrote:

Google does not turn up a LG 400 b phone. Does the phone go by another name or model number?
Admir Velagic wrote:

Can u find the exact type by the esn?
Admir Velagic wrote:

Imei? 013356000746449... On the phone case it's LG 3.0
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Admir Velagic wrote:

Is that IMEI correct? It says invalid when I tried to look it up http://www.imei.info/ Dial *#06# to see your device IMEI

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Admir Velagic wrote:

Or in Settings try to find About Phone/Device to find the model number
Admir Velagic wrote:

it's a E400 Optimus L3.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Admir Velagic wrote:

http://www.hard-reset.com/lg-optimus-l3-e400-hard-reset.html
Admir Velagic wrote:

you can reset the pattern lock by using the steps mentioned in this article: http://www.what-is.in/howto/reset-android-pattern-after-too-many-wrong-attempts.html

Thanks for the responses. I had to do a factory reset. Luckily, everything (except the apps) were backed up with the Samsung Kies software, so all was restored. Cheers!