Koodo Community

Community

Solved

phone just broke

I need to access my warranty and I don't have a landline to call koodo. how can I go abut this online?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You might try explaining our problem here. If we can't be of service, then sending them a private message on Facebook would be a good place to get the ball rolling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you need to send your phone for repair, then you need to go to one of Koodo store and they will help you.
If you can’t make it to a Koodo store, call them at  toll free at 1-866-99-KOODO and request a Return Mailer.
Check this link for more info about warranty and repair.
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/warranty-and-repair-policy

If you bought phone protection plan/Extend warranty, then you have to contact them.
Click this link > Scroll down to Program Terms & Conditions > Learn more and Click a link/plan you bought and there is more info to claim your  request.
http://phoneclaim.com/koodo/

Either way, you might need to ask your friends,  family members or co-worker to use their phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

If you need to send your phone for repair, then you need to go to one of Koodo store and they wil...

Since you obviously have access to a computer or tablet, you could also install Skype to make outgoing calls while on an internet connection.
Userlevel 6
Worst case scenario, Koodo's toll-free number is a free call from a payphone if there's one nearby.
Userlevel 6
titaniumtux wrote:

Worst case scenario, Koodo's toll-free number is a free call from a payphone if there's one nearby.

LOL "payphone nearby".  That's harder to find these days.  The closest payphone to where I live is a 45 minute walk
Userlevel 6
titaniumtux wrote:

@Jru Gordon: then you must live in a lovely place.
Userlevel 6
titaniumtux wrote:

City of 40000 people in SouthWestern Ontario
Userlevel 6
titaniumtux wrote:

That will do the trick. Probably easier to borrow someone else's phone or stop by a small shop and borrow their phone to make a call...