Koodo Community

Community

Phone is not activated on the network

When I call or someone calls me it wont go through, it says your phone is not activated on the network please call client care for more information. I cant call koodo or anyone to get help

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is this a new phone?

No, ive had the phone and company for about 7 months now. Before it was transferred from public mobile
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Geraldine Mahecha wrote:

No, ive had the phone and company for about 7 months now. Before it was transferred from public m...

You can contact Koodo on Facebook or Twitter.  How-To: you can send a tweet to@koodo - and one of Koodo’s agents will help take the conversation private, or send them a private message from facebook.com/koodo. Koodo Phone Numbers: *611 from your cellphone, 1-866-995-6636, or +1 647-788-4337 but often means waiting on the line for a CSR, so Facebook or Twitter is usually less time consuming.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You mentioned about Publicmobile. Was your phone setup to use with Publicmobile APN manually? If so, you need to change it or reset the network settings of the phone. What type of phone you are using now?
Dinh wrote:

You mentioned about Publicmobile. Was your phone setup to use with Publicmobile APN manually? If ...

Since when does APN matter for making phone calls?
I did set it up in person, and how do I change the APN, and i have a samsung S4
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Geraldine Mahecha wrote:

I did set it up in person, and how do I change the APN, and i have a samsung S4

I don't have a S4, but the setup is similar. Go to Settings --> Networks --> More --> Mobile networks --> setup network mode to Auto, and APN as per Koodo instruction below: https://www.koodomobile.com/help/setting-data-your-non-koodo-phone

Hope this will help your phone setup, cheers

I cant call koodo or anyone to get help

Did you try calling 611?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
q wrote:

I cant call koodo or anyone to get help

Did you try calling 611?

This was suggested in a previous comment. Please keep current.