Koodo Community
Solved

Phone discounts

How often do Koodo change discounts for phones? Was looking at getting either the S21 or Pixel 5 at a great discount on a tab and both have changed and are far more expensive. 

icon

Best answer by Goran 11 May 2021, 23:02

Often. And without any really notification of start or end outside of major holiday sales. If you see a deal you like, it's best to act quickly.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Often. And without any really notification of start or end outside of major holiday sales. If you see a deal you like, it's best to act quickly.

Solid advice. I'm assuming these discounts will come around again in the near future? 

Found a great deal on WhistleOut from Koodo? Would Koodo honour it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If the deal is still active, I don’t see why not. What deal is it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Found a great deal on WhistleOut from Koodo? Would Koodo honour it? 

Where do you see it?

Add:

I just check the WhistleOut website. It's a third party searching site...? I checked S21 on Koodo, Fido and Freedom. But price is all over the place.

I don't think Koodo will honor those prices.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's generally a good assumption to make. They all come and go. FWIW if LG makes good on promising to keep updates, id just get a lg velvet 5G. Or the S20FE. The certified pre-owned phones are usually good value.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We do not have a price match policy. The only time we match a phone price is when it drops within 15 days from purchase (if you notify us within those 15 days). 

You can check koodo.com/selfserve for personalized deals as well and if you want to look into other options you can send us a direct message on Facebook/Twitter .