Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone Connection

So here's my problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy s3 and am on the monthly tab plan thats about 30$ from Erin, Ontario Canada. I let my phone bill go over the required time to pay due to working out in the bush for 2 months, and now am unable to reactivate it due to it not being registered. I have been trying to call for the past 2 hours with no luck due to "High volume of callers". So if i could get any help in recovering/reactivating my phone that would be lovely. Also yes, i paid, seeing as i finally got the chance.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Phone disconnects need to be resolved by calling in. I suggest trying right at 9am. For future reference you can overpay for a couple months and it'll just be credited or set up automatic payment with your bank or a credit card. Going away for two months and not paying is bad for your credit and the reconnection fee was fully avoidable.
Goran wrote:

Phone disconnects need to be resolved by calling in. I suggest trying right at 9am. For future re...

Im aware it was avoidable. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please dial back to Koodo, and choose the option to have them call you back. Its less frustrating and you can do other things while waiting for the call. I also recommend calling in the morning as it seems to be less backed up. As you have stated your aware that it was avoidable, the best thing is sometimes in a situation like yours, is to set up automatic payments or set up recurring payments through online banking when you know your going to be away for a while. That alone can prevent multiple headaches and money from non payment/reconnection fees.