Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Phone charging but not turning on.

Recently I decided to go back to my iNQ Cloud Touch seeing as it's faster. But suddenly my phone won't turn on anymore. I tried plugging it in to charge and although it's been charging for atleast half an hour, it still won't turn on.

5 replies

How long has the phone been sitting with an empty battery? Was the phone sitting with an empty battery? I just ask as some phone batteries do have a tendancy that if left sitting drained for too long, they wont recharge enough to hold a charge. If that's the case you may need to find a new battery for the phone. Ebay or Amazon might be able to help you find a battery.
robidoux.alcide wrote:

How long has the phone been sitting with an empty battery? Was the phone sitting with an empty ba...

The battery was just removed when it was low and when I put it back in, it wouldn't work. I figured the battery just died, but when I charged it, it just wouldn't work anymore.
New battery might be needed if you have had it on charge for a day and have got no where with it. Personally i find with blackberry devices if you dont use it for a long time and the battery completely dies, i have to leave it on charge over night just to get it to come back to life, but then works perfect again.
PZABOY wrote:

New battery might be needed if you have had it on charge for a day and have got no where with it....

I charged it for a long time, even over night. At one point it worked, but when I removed the battery to put in my SD card, it just wouldn't work. It turns on to notify me that it's charging, however it won't show me the main screen. It also doesn't work when it's not plugged in.
I doubt your INQ Touch is under warranty, so you won't be able to get a replacement battery. You can't even order one from Koodo since they don't offer the phone anymore.