Koodo Community

Community

phone calling voicemail

I have a prepaid phone and the usage history outgoing call to voicemail when my phone was off it shows the call being 5 seconds long why is this happening throughout the day and night can someone please tell me ???

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
https://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/why-does-my-usage-summary-show-i-phoned-voicemail-but-i-havent-and-no-incoming-calls-so-why-is-this
my question was never answered just the second one so I thought I'd post it again seperately I've tried calling customer service but cannot get through 
Userlevel 2
I just switched to a prepaid plan a few weeks ago and noticed the same thing. I googled the number which I didn’t recognize and it turned out to be koodo voice mail. My phone called it 7 or 8 times (I never called it). I then set up my voice mail and I don’t think it has happened since.
Lily Ellis wrote:

I just switched to a prepaid plan a few weeks ago and noticed the same thing. I googled the numbe...

Ok thanks guess i will never know why it is happening i find it so odd as the voicemail is set up and it does it