Koodo Community

Community

Solved

phone call comes back with call ended message

Userlevel 4
Galaxy S III return the message "call ended" before connecting. It is necessary to reboot the phone to get through

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Maybe it's because it can't connect so the call ends? What is your question exactly?
Userlevel 4
ANY calls (local or ld) return the message "call ended" before even being connected. I can connect after rebooting the phone. Of course it is not handy to reboot the phone every time I want to make a call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Waht about receiving calls? Can you receive them with no problem?
Userlevel 4
Robert wrote:

Waht about receiving calls? Can you receive them with no problem?

No problem receiving
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Known issue on the galaxy s3 since the last software update from Samsung. Until Samsung pushes out a fix, toggling flight mode or rebooting the phone is the only known workaround.
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Known issue on the galaxy s3 since the last software update from Samsung. Until Samsung pushes o...

I was excited at the idea of getting a Galaxy. Now I think it would be better to get another iPhone instead
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Known issue on the galaxy s3 since the last software update from Samsung. Until Samsung pushes o...

If you are within your 15 day period, feel free to return the phone for a full refund and get an iphone instead. It's what the grace period is there for. And I love my iphone 5s
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Unfortunately I am close to the 30 days and I was told today that Koodo is sending me a new Galaxy S III. I have now two years to regret my decision.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

If you get a new one, try to sell it online for cost and maybe you can use that money to buy out your tab and get the iphone you wanted
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

As far as I understand I have to send back the phone I am using now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Which makes perfect sense. Use your old iphone and sell the new s3 then buy a new iphone. It's what I would do. But it is up to you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Yeah, but the new one you'll receive can be sold on the internet as new!
Userlevel 4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

It is a good idea