Koodo Community
Solved

Payment issue

• 27 November 2015
  • 6 replies

I would like to know why after I've used the pay function through the app, there are multiple times when koodo has withdrawn $0.01 from my account when I didn't authorize it, yet it doesn't get applied to my bill? I know its only a 1 cent charge but a. There's no authorization for that amount and b. I'm not having it deducted from my bill. Thanks
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 27 November 2015, 16:49

It's a pending transaction that is removed within a few days. You aren't actually charged it. It's to make sure the card is valid before applying the payment. 
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
It's a pending transaction that is removed within a few days. You aren't actually charged it. It's to make sure the card is valid before applying the payment. 

I paid Koodo 8 days ago 

payment has not been applied to my account and I can’t get a rep

just a stupid robot that does not understand my question 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Contact them via Facebook messenger. Due to COVID-19 staffng levels have taken a major hit, so that's the most efficient way to reach someone at the moment. It may also take a bit to get a response since remaining staff are kind of swamped, so be sure to provide as much information as possible in the initial message, (date of payment, method of payment, confirmation numbers, etc.), to minimize the amount of back and forth required.

Jus like to find out if my payment went through

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Check self serve. If you still have questions, please start a new topic.

I made a payment 2 days ago and you cut my service today!? What the hell! Would like my account activated with no charge asap please!