Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Pay as you go

bought a phone a year ago and now it wont even turn on, galaxy 2, was using a paY as you go plan and all I want is another phone, why on the web does it want me to pick a plan, ETC All I would like is to buy a phone and put my sim card in and use it.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
If you go to purchase a phone online it does automatically redirect you to pick a plan, but you can just proceed directly to checkout and the site will ask you if you're already a customer. Select yes and you'll be asked to log into your Self Serve (you do have a Self Serve profile, right?) then you can order.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Curtules wrote:

If you go to purchase a phone online it does automatically redirect you to pick a plan, but you c...

Are you sure that is how it works on prepaid, Curtules? I could be wrong but I thought all you need to do is order a phone from their prepaid section here: https://shop.koodomobile.com/phones/prepaid/index.html But maybe I misread what you were saying or what was asked 🙂
Userlevel 6
Curtules wrote:

If you go to purchase a phone online it does automatically redirect you to pick a plan, but you c...

Right, I forgot the title. It would only ask for the plan if he selected "Phones" instead of "Prepaid Phones". That's where the mix up is.