Koodo Community

Community

Solved

past 6 months bill discrepencies

Will I be charged if I call Koodo reps and talk about the one payment that I missed and the one payment that Koodo has not received but visa has noted.

7 replies

No you will never be charged for calling koodo and youcan call by star 611 on your cell phone
Userlevel 6
michael delmas wrote:

No you will never be charged for calling koodo and youcan call by star 611 on your cell phone

Not quite true. As per Chad below, if you ask them to do something you can do yourself, you will be charged, as you should.
many many many thanks!!
Userlevel 7
You only are charged if you ask customer service to make a change in your account that you could have made yourself via self serve. And even then if you had a problem changing it, they wouldn't charge you.
Userlevel 7
Chadwick wrote:

Yeah the guy I got on the phone. Said "we will never charge you for calling we just want to point...

Just make sure to remember to look at the dates of threads you're replying to as this one is over 10 months old and has been thoroughly answered 🙂 We don't want to bring up old threads if it's not necessary, so that new ones that need to be answered can be
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Yeah the guy I got on the phone. Said "we will never charge you for calling we just want to point...

I'm putting the information that I know out there In case others click on it having the same issue. Why is that not accepted in this community?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

I clicked on it bc I was curious. Couldn't other people do the same? Nd save from starting another thread therefore others could be answered ?