Koodo Community

Community

Solved

password

Hello:

I just purchased a Samsung S5 phone and I put a password on it and I can't remember it. How do I reset my password without resetting it?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
You can't, that would defeat the purpose of a password. Just keep entering the wrong one and either the device will ask you to log into google or you'll have to reset it.
Thank you Chad. I reset it.
I cant remember mine either but it just keeps telling me to try again in 30 seconds...40 wrong tries so far lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kenneth Cousineau wrote:

I cant remember mine either but it just keeps telling me to try again in 30 seconds...40 wrong tr...

What phone are you using?
Kenneth Cousineau wrote:

I cant remember mine either but it just keeps telling me to try again in 30 seconds...40 wrong tr...

Stylo3 Plus
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kenneth Cousineau wrote:

Are you having the same problem, forgetting your phone password? Could you create a new thread further describing your problem?
Kenneth Cousineau wrote:

I have a stylo3plus an I can't remember the password to unlock phone. Tried number of times
Kenneth Cousineau wrote:

You will need to reset your phone. Back up your info or you will lose it.

http://www.hard-reset.com/lg-stylo-3-plus-hard-reset.html