Koodo Community

Community

Over charged without showing where

Has anyone had issues with the bill balance not adding up? I have 2 lines and between bills and payments were only about 150(including late payment fees) behind but it's saying over 400 is still owing. I can't figure out where the rest of this is coming from

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you check your Ebill? It’s showing you all the details of your bill charges
Mayumi wrote:

Did you check your Ebill? It’s showing you all the details of your bill charges

It's not really that I think there are charges, all the charges I've seen on the bills were completely justified. I'm just trying to figure out how the balance is so high based on what we've paid compared to what we've been charged. I'm mostly just looking to find out where and how I may have screwed up so I can show the person with the second line, and to make sure that it was indeed a miscalculation on my part.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You've been carrying a balance forward for a number of months, Jess. If you check your ebill in Self Serve, as Mayumi suggested above, you can review the details, and also see your history of payments and invoices. 
Ranjan wrote:

You've been carrying a balance forward for a number of months, Jess. If you check your ebill in S...

Is there anyway to have my bills mailed out for the last 12 months?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

You've been carrying a balance forward for a number of months, Jess. If you check your ebill in S...

You can download the past 18 months of bills from Self Serve. Asking Koodo to mail them would have a cost, if available at all!

I understand that it's been carried forward, but I've gone back and added up all the payments and also all the bill amounts, and I can't get it to add up. I spoke with a representative not long ago and granted I understand how busy you guys have been, she wasn't helpful at all or polite. I tried explaining that I just wanted to know where I may have miscalculated but she just kept repeating the fact that the balance hadn't been paid off, which I understood and told her I understood. What I don't understand is how if the amount we've paid is only about $60 difference from the total amount we've been billed, plus the late payment charges it wouldn't even be $150. Again I understand the balance hasn't been paid in full every month but there were also months we paid double or extra to try and catch up. We're just trying to figure if and where we may have miscalculated, but can't get through to anyone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jess wrote:

I understand that it's been carried forward, but I've gone back and added up all the payments and...

Login to self serve > View my bill > Download Pdf You will see the Balance from your last bill and new charges on page 1 And Previous charges and date/amount of payment received on page 2 Then Summary of charges by user on page 3 You can check your Ebills and see all your payment records there.