Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Outgoing calls connecting, but sometimes it's like I'm on mute

3 times now, when I make an outgoing phone call, when the other end picks up, they can't hear me. It's like I'm on mute. Currently trying to call my bank where I need to make selections using keypad and it's not registering. Rebooting the phone does not help and neither does toggling airplane mode. Yes my volume is turned up.

3 replies

Did you drop your phone or has it been submerged in water? That happened to me once and I dropped my phone in cake batter, lol. Have you tried a factory reset? How much free space is left on your phone?
Kelsey Overall wrote:

Did you drop your phone or has it been submerged in water? That happened to me once and I dropped...

Good questions! Phone is only using 34% of total storage. I have dropped my phone a few times but no damage has been sustained externally and this issue happened once before the phone was ever dropped. Never been near water as this is how I got this phone in the first place - previous phone took a toilet dive 🙂 I am using the Alcatel OneTouch Pop Icon. Not overly impressed with this phone's ability to send or receive calls already as it tends to be static-y and extremely quiet.
Userlevel 1
Kelsey Overall wrote:

Did you drop your phone or has it been submerged in water? That happened to me once and I dropped...

Try a reset of the phone all os use application clean sweep this way clean any junk out of the phone it works