Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Ordered a phone and its not yet arrived

I ordered my phone November 24 and I haven't yet received notification that it's been shipped yet. Others on this forum are saying they've already received the phone. I have been charged for the phone, but have no order number or shipping information.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Taylor - I see your order in the system, but no updates since the order was placed on Nov. 24th. That said, based on what I've seen about orders placed that weekend, this should be getting shipped out this week, but I've just asked the web store team for confirmation. I'll report back once I hear from someone. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Taylor - I see your order in the system, but no updates since the order was placed on Nov. 24t...

Yikes - I just noticed that your order is for the Pixel XL, Taylor. This phone is on back-order by the manufacturer - we haven't received any inventory since launch and don't expect to get any until early January. You would have been notified of a 4-6 week ship window at the time of order. 
Userlevel 6
I would recommend the iPhone 7 Plus, its is quite similar to the Pixel. Especially with the camera, resolution, and apps you can download and they have it in Rose Gold or Jet Black which looks so cool!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

I would recommend the iPhone 7 Plus, its is quite similar to the Pixel. Especially with the camer...

Erwin the iPhone 7 Plus is also on backorder until January. Also the iPhone isn't the same resolution it's only 1080p while the Pixel XL sports a 1440p 2k display. That said I would pick the iPhone 7 Plus over the pixel as well.
Erwin wrote:

I would recommend the iPhone 7 Plus, its is quite similar to the Pixel. Especially with the camer...

I do appreciate the recommendations. Admittedly I'm an Android for life type of girl.