Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Online order/returned to sender

I ordered a phone online from Koodo, however despite noting several times on the shipping address what my apartment number was, they decided to simply return it I instead? And now it says "Invalid Address. Item has been returned and is enroute to the Sender" 

So will they cancel this order altogether? Or will there be another attempt to deliver it?

Thanks

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sounds like Koodo will receive it back. And most likely will have to send it back out to you. Unless Koodo can intervene. I'll pass this on.
It was a phone that was only available to be bought online, not in store. Is it possible to just have it sent to a Koodo shop in my city that I can go and pick it up from?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Kyle - sorry to hear about this. To confirm, is this in reference to the phone number ending in 32? If so, I'll flag your account details with the web store team and find out more details about next steps.
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Kyle - sorry to hear about this. To confirm, is this in reference to the phone number ending ...

Yes it is, I filled out the optional field with my apartment number, but I guess it didn't show up on the shipping label or something. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Kyle - sorry to hear about this. To confirm, is this in reference to the phone number ending ...

Thanks Kyle - I've pulled your account and order information to share with the web store team. Waiting to hear back on next steps and what we can do to get this sorted.
Ranjan wrote:

Okay thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Kyle - confirming that the team has your unit number and the package will be reshipped to you once we get the package back.
Ranjan wrote:

Okay great, by unit number I assume you mean apartment number yes? Will there be any additional fees because of this situation?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Correct - 3-digit apartment number, first and last numbers are the same.. correct? No additional charges for reshipping. 
Ranjan wrote:

Correct yes. When do you estimate that it will arrive?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Kyle - unable to give you exact details as the system doesn't show that the phone was received back yet. Once we have it back in possession (most likely today or tomorrow), it should ship back out by the next business day and be in your hands approx. 2 business days later. So you should realistically have it back by early next week. 
Ranjan wrote:

Hello,

Just checking in to see if the phone has been received back to you yet