Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Online order being returned to the sender

I ordered a Pixel phone (with a Tab) on Cyber Monday. And I'm 100% sure I put my apt number when ordering ,but for some reason the post didn't get it and returned the phone to the sender right away. I emailed Koodo webstore couple days ago, still haven't gotten any response. Do I have to cancel it and order again? Thanks

34 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Negar - I found your order details and see that it was returned to our warehouse last Friday.
I can flag the issue with our web store team and let them know it was returned in error, due to the apartment number missing. That said, I do see that the order address matches the address on your account, which also does not have an apartment number. [b]Are you able to share that with me (apt number) and I will flag it with the team?

FYI - Canada Post has a strict format for how this needs to be included - see =18057952#reply_18057952]this post and refer to David's comment for more context. 
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Negar - I found your order details and see that it was returned to our warehouse last Friday. ...

I am a similar problem . My order was suppose to be delievered December 5th and now is saying it has been returned to sender . I order an iPhone SE . Will it be sent back to me ?? Or should I cancel and reorder another phone ? I paid my tab off to get the phone and now I have to pay my tab off and have a new tab but no new phone ..? My order comfirmination number is "HFO16727713" I am very upset I have tried to contact the Koodo web store twice and got no answer ..
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Negar - I found your order details and see that it was returned to our warehouse last Friday. ...

I also paid almost 20$ for a new SIM card . Will I still receive my order ? Or will I get my money back and have to order another one ..
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Chelsea - I see that your phone is en route back to us because it couldn't be delivered. Was the address supposed to include a unit/apartment number that was missed? I don't see one on your account nor your order. I can flag this with our web store team and request that it not get processed as a return and make an attempt to resend if you can confirm what needs to change.
Ranjan wrote:

It is address C-305 Craig Henry . (305C)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Got it. Will share with the team to confirm how we can get this back out to you asap. I'll let you know once I know more. 
Ranjan wrote:

If it says my item has been sent back and processed at the place it was sent from how long will it take for me to receive it ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Chels - phone is back on its way to you. Should arrive by early next week.
Ranjan wrote:

If the phone is saying successfully sent back to the sender , can u please tell me if it's still being sent back to me ?.... and how long it should take .
Ranjan wrote:

Hello Ranjan,

This happened to me as well. I've listed my suite number but the Canada Post rep told me it wasn't included so now the phone I ordered is being returned to the sender. Can you help me out as well? Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Jin - I can flag this with the web store team for you. Can you confirm what the correct apartment number should be?
Ranjan wrote:

Hello, thank you for your reply, it should be 25.
Ranjan wrote:

However, I see that there is a better option through my employer but with a different carrier. If I wanted to stay with koodo is there someone I can get in touch with?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Apartment number has been updated and phone will be resent once we get it and process the re-ship.

Not sure I understand your last note. You're set-up and won't need to do anything else once you get your phone if you want to stay. If you want to [i]leave, you'll need to cancel your order and account through client care.
Ranjan wrote:

Thanks for your help Ranjan,

I've decided to stay with Koodo and am now waiting on the phone. I believe the phone was received on the 23rd and now I would like to know when the phone might arrive. How can I receive the new tracking number?

Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Jin - I'll check to see if I can get an updated status from our warehouse team, along with tracking info. if available.
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Ranjan,

Any news?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Jin - order was reshipped yesterday. Unfortunately I haven't received any shipping/tracking info. Will try to see if I can, but regardless, you should receive this in about 2-3 business days.

Ranjan wrote:

Thank you very much Ranjan, I'll wait for it then. Thanks for your help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi there - the return was received and processed by the warehouse yesterday. Once that step has been completed, there's no way to reissue that same order, so you will need to place a new order through the web store (sorry). If you run into any issues with the address again, please let us know. Also, be sure to reference the link I shared above for guidance on how to correctly input the address so that Canada Post recognizes the apt. number. 
Ranjan wrote:

Hi there - the return was received and processed by the warehouse yesterday. Once that step has b...

Hi, thanks for the quick response.  Ok I'll order again but I actually got blocked from online signing (wrong password more than 5 time). could you help me with that or do I have to call customer service?

Ranjan wrote:

Hi there - the return was received and processed by the warehouse yesterday. Once that step has b...

and one more question. Since I got the deal on cyber monday , it had $200 off. Does that mean I'm not gonna have the discount if I make a new order now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hey Negar - Have you attempted the 'forgot my password' option to reset your password? If the issue persists, send us a private message on Facebook and the team should be able to assist in resetting once they verify your account details. With regards to the promo offer - I'm just confirming with the right team on how this would work. Will report back once I know more. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi Negar - if you'd like to reorder, you will need to pay the current price up front, but once you confirm receipt of your phone with us here, we can apply an equivalent credit to your account (that would be applied towards your monthly bill). Does that sound good to you?
Ranjan wrote:

Hi. The problem is I had also chosen $42 ( 2G+1G data) which is no longer available