Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Online buy

Hi, I am planning to buy S4 online..not sure about one thing How do I submit the documents? If I submit my international passport (with valid work permit) as a proof and use my husband's credit card...will the connection be in my name or my husband?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... I suggest you to go to the Store, when you order online it is required a Credit Card and Koodo's system needs the information on the Koodo account to match with the information on the Credit Card, so if at the moment of the check out you enter all your credit information (in this case passport and Date of Birth) and then you try to use your husband's Credit Card, chances are that the system refuses the transaction... Either way, you do not lose anything by trying... If you want to give it a try, go ahead and use all your personal information and even if you use the Credit Card for the payment, the account will be under your name... But if you use your husband's Credit Card as part of your personal information there could be an information mismatch and could be declined too...
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... I suggest you to go to the Store, when you order online it is required a Credit Card ...

thanks for that..what if we use international credit card which is in my name?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... I suggest you to go to the Store, when you order online it is required a Credit Card ...

International Credit Cards need to be register on our system before they can be used... As I said, you may try since you do not lose anything, but if the transaction is declined, you know the reason why, Here's the store locator, find the nearest to your place and go in person, they will guide you to open an account... http://koodomobile.com/en/on/storelocator.shtml