Koodo Community

Community

Solved

oneplus one on koodo?

will this phone work on the koodo network? 2G:: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz 3G:: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz TD-SCDMA 1800-1920/2010-2025MHz 4G:: TD-LTE: 2570-2620/1880-1920/2300-2400MHz FDD-LTE: 2100/1800/2600MHz

12 replies

Userlevel 6
3G:: WCDMA [b]850/900/[b]1900/2100MHz Yup, it'll work. EDIT: Also, Koodo's LTE band is 2100 MHz so LTE should work too.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just good luck getting an invitation to purchase one
Userlevel 3
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Seems the best places to grab an invite is the oneplus forums. If you have some patience that is.

I received my invite on the forum from a draw and now own a ONEPLUS ONE . Awesome phone, works great. NO issues at all.

any of you can send me an invite?
the Chinese ones support those frequencies.
Userlevel 1
Who makes this phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Zarubiak wrote:

Who makes this phone

It's a new company called OnePlus, I've heard there are fake models available across the Web that you can buy but the real ones come straight from the company and you have to get an invite to have the chance to purchase one. The fake ones don't run cynogenmod software.
Userlevel 7
John Zarubiak wrote:

Who makes this phone

So basically, if you see any advertisement that says "buy one now!" its definitely A scam
John Zarubiak wrote:

Who makes this phone

paul they are for sale in china without invites with color OS installed. you can buy these phones from china with cyanogenmod installed,
Userlevel 1
John Zarubiak wrote:

Who makes this phone

One Plus Makes this Phone. Its an ex Employee of OPPO. Another Chinese brand, I got an invite to get this phone, my friend eventually bought the phone it is a great phone for the price. Don't know how i feel about the "Flagship Killer" tag line that they use. But it is a good phone.
John Zarubiak wrote:

Who makes this phone

I agree. I love my Oneplus one!