Koodo Community

Community

Solved

OnePlus 3T isn't getting mobile data at all

So I am using a sim from Koodo, and it's set up exactly like the following

https://apn-canada.gishan.net/settings/1457_4_koodo_mobile_apn_settings_for_oneplus_3.php

But I am not getting mobile data. I can make phone calls, send texts, but can't do anything needing data on the phone unless I am on WiFi. I also can't get picture messages even if I am on WiFi.

I have several APNs listed in the settings, should I delete the ones that aren't Koodo? 

I have Clearnet, Koodo SP, Public Mobile, Telus SP and Telus SP Tether. 

I didn't want to remove the non-Koodo ones, as they are all on the sim card from Koodo. So, I assume they should be there??

EDIT - YES, mobile data is turned on. And Airplane mode is off.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you ever have a data block applied to your account?

David wrote:

Not that I know of.

I figure I'll just nuke those other APNs and see what happens. I'm hesitant to do so, as it's a sim right from Koodo. So, they should have the right settings....
David wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion., Nuking all the APNs and adding just the Koodo one seemed to fix it. 
Solved it. No idea why the Koodo SIM had other carriers on it, but I nuked all the APNs off the sim, and just added Koodo back as it was before, rebooted the phone and now I have mobile data.

Thanks for looking and trying to help!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Scott wrote:

Solved it. No idea why the Koodo SIM had other carriers on it, but I nuked all the APNs off the s...

They all are/were a part of the Telus umbrella.
Hey man thanks for the help, my oneplus 3t stopped getting a mobile network too, but after I did the Android 7.0 update there a couple days ago. Had no idea what was going on. I had no apns listed in my settings so I put in the one you had listed in the link, now I got 4g service! Big thanks!