Koodo Community

Community

Solved

One month ago I paid online for samsung s 7 edge , where is my device?

One month ago I paid online for samsung 7, where is my device?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I would make sure you got sent a confirmation, also check to see if your credit card was charged the full amount for the phone. Did you get confirmation of order through email, if not check spam from that time frame, If yes, contact the webstore and see where your order is.I If no, as well as if your credit card wasnt charged in full, then thats why. If you pre ordered, its possible they charged you the deposit, and the actual payment was never taken out. Rare, but it can be possible. Either way, contact the webstore for info as we cant find out in here for ya! best of luck tracking down your phone.
I was in the post office, there is now checked my device and have found that my device was shipped from Mississauga and had to return back to Mississauga
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oleg K wrote:

I was in the post office, there is now checked my device and have found that my device was shippe...

Sorry that there has been issues with you getting your device. Has customer support said they will fix it?
Oleg K wrote:

I was in the post office, there is now checked my device and have found that my device was shippe...

it means that I lose my money? 1.104.40 $
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oleg K wrote:

No one said u were losing money. If ur credit card has been charged the whole price than contact the koodo webstore. We cannot help u in here get ur phone. They are the ones who can help you. Again, sorry this is going on. But u need to call them asap