Koodo Community

Community

Solved

On the self serve page, many companies when a client goes on their site, offer live chat, is this something that KOODO is considering?

Userlevel 1

12 replies

Userlevel 7
It was brought up before but tbh, this community is open 24/7 and solves a tremendous volume of problems. Sometimes without a visitor ever even logging a ticket or posting a question. Live chat was under consideration but idt it'll be come a reality but you never know
Userlevel 6
I'm not sure how much more help live chat would be. In my experience with other companies, often the wait for someone to engage chatting with me is longer than I can bear or they simply tell me to call. Neither is of much help. Here I can just post a question or if it has already been asked I can see the answer. On my own time.
Userlevel 6
With Mobile Masters covering pretty much every timezone in Canada you can be assured you'll usually get a pretty timely response 24/7.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's 3am and I'm still here ready to answer any questions, so like stated above there's at least one of us here ready to answer your questions 95% of the time instantly after you post your question.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In any case, Koodo's policy is not to provide details such as this until (and if) they decide to implement such a thing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I have mentioned this idea to the VP that oversees the community and he feels that the community has been a huge success (which I agreed) and that a live chat would add to the cost of Koodo, which would be a redundant cost, especially with the Mobile Masters around to help
Userlevel 7
Dennis wrote:

I have mentioned this idea to the VP that oversees the community and he feels that the community ...

I wonder if you are.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I have mentioned this idea to the VP that oversees the community and he feels that the community ...

LOL.... I dont even know what Oquatanginwann means. I was hoping you will explain it one day. Too lazy to google it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

I totally agree with what Dennis said here as it is totally true! If you see 1 unanswered question in here, please be free to punish us!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/i_cant_send_a_message-18hwv5 *whip crack* Bad MM! No biscuit for you! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Then, my MM in me will oblige me to answer it! 🙂
Userlevel 1
Dennis wrote:

Thank you for answering the question, I can see your point.