Koodo Community

Community

Solved

On Hold Forever and Not Getting Through!

I have been trying to connect with customer service for the past TWO DAYS and on hold each time for more than an hour and still can't connect. I need to cancel my phone and I am getting VERY FRUSTRATED at how terrible customer service is. And please do not tell me that there is a "callback" prompt, because I have never been given such prompt.  SOMEONE NEEDS TO CONTACT ME PLEASE! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I dont know what's wrong but the system seems to auto selectively decide when to grant the callback as an option which is really weird of a system to me but it seems to not be reliable about it. Unfortunately if you're looking to cancel that's the only way. However, if you want to change providers and keep your number call the carrier you want to switch to in order to initiate the porting process and it'll be done quickly.
No, I just need to cancel. Unfortunately, I need to speak to a Koodo Rep and no one is replying!
I am now at 54min wait time 3 days trying. Koodo I don't need a friggin badge, I just need someone to answer my call.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nga Le wrote:

I am now at 54min wait time 3 days trying. Koodo I don't need a friggin badge, I just need someon...

Please private message us on Facebook where we could look at your account securely.