Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Old Plan - Eyeballing Tab Medium/Small.

G'day all - been a few years since I bothered lurking around here.

Had a few questions, I am on the 6GB plan from a few years ago @ $60/month.

Am currently eyeballing a few phones and curious if the Tab Medium/small is eligible with the above plan?

I am seeing mixed responses over the last couple years (and weeks) that I need a specific tab medium plan, others reporting I need to get a new plan entirely.

I assume since my base plan is > $40/month it would qualify?  It also seems to automagically deduct my $150 existing tab from the amount of any phone when I play with the website.

Doesn't matter to me one way or another, I'd gladly pay more upfront if I need to keep my plan - but getting a 6GB plan for that price doesn't really seem possible in the next few years.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should be able to keep your plan yes however if you have koodo paying off part of your tab right now with a percentage of your bill each month you will lose that and will be paying the full tab amount yourself in 24 equal payments.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If  "$150 existing tab"  means you have positive Tab balance, then you can use it.
Then you will enter the new tab system ( no more accumulating positive tab).
And you can keep your plan as Paul said.
I wouldn't want to let go that plan either if I have it  ;) 
Mayumi wrote:

If  "$150 existing tab"  means you have positive Tab balance, then you can use it.
Then...

No chance on that plan ever going anywhere lol..

Thx for responses!
Userlevel 6
Mayumi wrote:

Then...

6GB for $60? that's awesome!