Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Okay this little but a rip off

Userlevel 1
Chack out my tab just found out one I payed off I'm abble to get new phone but is liftover phones may crash may get varus I just don't get it paying for my tab but then gen what we are paying for only found out is tab what I have to get butter phone I have pay 70$ this not saving is a rip off yet telus is bad single can't text can't call out if you in washroom if you need to text service what I'm paying for just compate suck if you get this service is relly horble not good look in to this is a money grab

12 replies

Userlevel 7
I'm having a hard time following what you're upset about. You pay off your tab and you can use the value to purchase another phone. ANY phone can potentially crash, even the most expensive You'd only need to pay 70$ if your current tab isn't paid off and you owe 70$.
Chad Burr wrote:

I'm having a hard time following what you're upset about. You pay off your tab and you can use...

I fully agree!!!
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

I'm having a hard time following what you're upset about. You pay off your tab and you can use...

I'm on midem tab 3000$ only I'm abble to get with out paying out of pocket 3000$ is relly rip off here the phones LG Samsung actel Samsung Galaxy note2 this older phone Os way is it value this this way koodo make more money giving us bad single
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

I'm sorry Matthew I still don't quite understand where the $3000 comes from. Are you talking about the plan itself? Also you can be absolutely sure that Telus (Koodo) would NEVER deliberately give anybody a bad signal. Heck if they did that, everybody would leave them... it is in their best interest to give a GOOD signal. We're willing to help you but if you spell "better" as "butter" and "signal" as "single" the best we can do is guess what you mean, pal... it's not that we don't want to, it's just as frustrating to us believe me!
Agreed!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What's your primary language that you speak Sider?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What phone do you have now, Matthew? Some phones have butter singles, I mean better signals than others. If you live in a bit of a bad spot, make sure your new phone has a powerful antenna.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

What phone do you have now, Matthew? Some phones have butter singles, I mean better signals than ...

Badge +4
Matthew, with all due respect, we would like to help you but we cannot understand what you are saying. If you speak another language, we might be able to use Google Translate to figure out what you are trying to say. If you speak French there are a number of bilingual community members and Mobile Masters that can help you there as well. Hope this helps.
Userlevel 6
Hey Matthew! Please, check out this great app, it's called Fongo (www.fongo.com). It will make you save money on calls, allowing you to pay back that $3K tab in no time!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Hey Matthew! Please, check out this great app, it's called Fongo (www.fongo.com). It will make y...

Let! Sleeping! Dogs! Lie! 😛
Userlevel 6
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Hey Matthew! Please, check out this great app, it's called Fongo (www.fongo.com). It will make y...

hehehe :oD I can handle it :oP