Koodo Community

Community

Solved

ok i have the galaxy Note and i cant seem to get anything to save on my SD card. how do i do it??

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Ina, When you say "anything" do you mean it doesn't work at all? Perhaps it needs formatting, or is not inserted properly? Or did you mean apps won't save to it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If your trying to move apps to your SD Card then you need to go into your settings and click on Application Manager, a list of apps will pop up. Click on an app and you will see an option to Move to SD, Click on it and wait till it moves the app then repeat for each app. Some apps do not allow for them to be moved to the SD Card these will not have the Move to SD option to be click able. You can also download an app called App2SD which will give you the ability to move multiple apps at once and will show you exactly what apps can be moved so you don't have to go through all them manually. *Keep in mind that when you update your Galaxy Note to Android version 4.1.x that you will no longer be able to move apps to the SD Card because the OS will not allow it. * If you mean Pictures/Videos you need to go into your camera app and click the menu button on the phone or on screen and there will be an option to save to Internal storage or external storage (SD Card) You can also download file managers from the play store and move files that allow to be moved to and from the SD Card or elsewhere within the Internal or phones storage. Hope one these help you out.