Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Number in "My Phone Number" field on Galaxy S2X is listed as "unknown"

Userlevel 1
Is it possible to add a phone number to "My Phone Number" field on Galaxy S2X? I looked under "About Phone" in the Settings to see if it was there but it was listed as "unknown".

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There's no way on your phone to be able to do this. It doesn't matter because I've never had it showing on a few of my phones with koodo
Userlevel 1
Well, I guess that answers my question. It would have been nice to have had it there for when someone asks me for my number and, since I never call myself, I need to really think about what my number is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Voyager wrote:

Well, I guess that answers my question. It would have been nice to have had it there for when som...

You can do what I do and just put all your info in your contacts as "ME", I always forget my # and it's easy to find there as well as emails ect.
Userlevel 1
Voyager wrote:

Well, I guess that answers my question. It would have been nice to have had it there for when som...

Great minds and all that. 🙂 After looking at Contacts, that's what I decided to do. It's convenient and works just as well.
Userlevel 1
Voyager wrote:

Try this workaround it may work Go to contacts/menu/more/settings/my profile create new profile enter your number save profile go to settings/about phone/status/my phone number you have chance to find it there
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Voyager wrote:

There's no such options to go to Mat
Userlevel 1
Voyager wrote:

Try setup my profile, it should open Profile setup
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Voyager wrote:

Where exactly is my profile Mat?