Koodo Community

Community

Notify if a voice-mail message has been left

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just send a text message to know if the person who called left a voice-mail message or not. With my iPhone it would tell me by adding the red dot over the phone application. Unfortunately with my GS4 it doesn't and it is kind of annoying.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
From what I can tell this might fix it. Scroll down the middle of the thread for the "solution".
Robert, you do realize that you get a notification symbol when someone leaves you a voicemail?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh, I guess the person didn't leave a voice-mail. I thought that when someone from a private number calls you 3 times in a row from a private number (work) they would let a message 😛
Userlevel 6
Robert wrote:

Oh, I guess the person didn't leave a voice-mail. I thought that when someone from a private numb...

Nobody leaves voicemail anymore Robert, hehe 🙂
Robert wrote:

Oh, I guess the person didn't leave a voice-mail. I thought that when someone from a private numb...

lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you saying that you want to know when you a recieved a voice mail on your S4?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Are you saying that you want to know when you a recieved a voice mail on your S4?

Yeah, but I figured out that it was only me who was incompetent.
Userlevel 6

Come on now Robert 😛 You're not incompetent, you're a MM! You were merely distracted for a couple of minutes 🙂 Happens to all of us!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ahaha, this is what I meant 😛