Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Note 4

Userlevel 5
Anyone know when it's coming? I found out the American carriers started pre-orders today and that the phone availability is Oct 17 for those Carriers. I am wanting to upgrade my S4. I am super excited for this new phone. The hardware on it sounds phenomenal.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Aren't you wanting to get an iPhone6 like everybody else, Daniel? ... Just kidding, lol! I, too, am waiting for the Note4. So far, all the information I have is exactly the same as what you just said, so we'll have to wait a bit more I think. In the meantime, stay glued to Koodo's Facebook page, that's usually the first place they make their announcements!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
WHAT! OCTOBER 17th are you freaking serious, if so that's complete bullshit and I'll be choosing the iPhone 6 Plus.... It's gotta be sooner it's just gotta, I feel like I just got punched in the cahonas
Userlevel 2
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

WHAT! OCTOBER 17th are you freaking serious, if so that's complete bullshit and I'll be choosing ...

why is the iPhone 6 better than the other phone?
We will more than likely get it around the end date of October but I hope it's not longer than that. My Note 3 is already starting to feel obsolete..... lol