Koodo Community

Community

Note 3 and Medium IPhone 5S Tab back!

SAMSUNG NOTE 3 Needs to come and Tab medium for iPhone 5S to be back!

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can get an iphone 5S using Tab M now, if you like.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

How? Haha apparently Koodo has only Large tab right? Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I work for Koodo. You can get an iphone with ANY TAB. Apple just requires that the iphone be advertised with the maximum subsidy available.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Oh thanks! I had no idea, I thought you took it away 😞 Glad to hear it's still available 🙂
Userlevel 7
You won't see the Note 3 for a while... Koodo just managed to get the Note II like a year after it came out and after the Note 3 was released so if you don't want to wait, pick it up elsewhere. The 5S has always been available on all Tab levels, but the website doesn't show that.
Jonathan I wrote:

You won't see the Note 3 for a while... Koodo just managed to get the Note II like a year after i...

Hey. Yes I'm getting responds that the tab for 5S has been available for all tab size but recently I called Koodo and they said apple closed down medium and small and is now has Large tab 😛 haha and yeah it's just my Bro wants an Note 3 so I want to buy one for him! Lol thank you!
Jonathan I wrote:

You won't see the Note 3 for a while... Koodo just managed to get the Note II like a year after i...

Apple only controls the price of the phone, not how the Cellular Providers offers the price.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Apple doesn't want the iPhone 5S advertised without the maximum available subsidy to make the phone seem more affordable than it is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

You can buy the Note 3 from anywhere and get it unlocked to use on Koodo or even purchase it unlocked from somewhere like Expansys.Ca, I've bought the Note 2 unlocked from them when it first came out and used it on Koodo for nearly a year they are great to deal with.
Userlevel 4
I personally think the Note 3 would be a fantastic addition. I personally went a purchased it a couple of days ago and absolutly love this phone! I hope koodo is able to get it before the Note 4 comes out
Userlevel 3
Matthew wrote:

I personally think the Note 3 would be a fantastic addition. I personally went a purchased it a c...

I wouldn't count on it since the Note 2 is retailed at $500. Koodo strives to release affordable phones and I don't think there's a market with Koodo to get the note 3. Based on my knowledge the Note 2 hasn't been really a hot phone seller.
Userlevel 5
Hi Harj, Just following up on your first idea about the Note 3. I spoke to my team and it looks like we are not going to launch the Note 3 in the foreseeable future. We're spending our time working on some other newer launches 😉