Koodo Community

Community

Solved

not receiving txt

I have an account with koodo. I use my phone to receiveTXT from a 911 centralfor the fire department i am attached to. We had a call today and it looks that all Firefigthers that are with telus or koodo did not receive the original 911 call and the 2nd alarm. Was ther a problem today with you system at around 12:30 or so?
icon

Best answer by Yannick 3 March 2015, 15:06

Hi Brian, we can't say but it looks like there was a network issue if both Telus & Koodo customers were experiencing difficulties. The best would be to contact us over the phone if you want us to double check. We can be reached at *611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, #6 (free call). Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Hi Brian, we can't say but it looks like there was a network issue if both Telus & Koodo customers were experiencing difficulties. The best would be to contact us over the phone if you want us to double check. We can be reached at *611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, #6 (free call). Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.