Feedback
Not receiving texts from only one contact | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Not receiving texts from only one contact

• 30 July 2021
  • 7 replies

I'm really confused. I am not receiving texts from a contract. I missed a text yesterday telling me she took my daughter and hers to the playground..

I have restarted my phone. Removed the sim card. Deleted, and re entered the contact...

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 31 July 2021, 01:44

I'm really confused. I am not receiving texts from a contract. I missed a text yesterday telling me she took my daughter and hers to the playground..

I have restarted my phone. Removed the sim card. Deleted, and re entered the contact...

I would suggest you to click the following link and try the steps available to see if it will help solve your problem. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439/

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Has anything changed recently?

(Recently changed providers, new phone, etc?)

Nope, nothing 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If nothing has changed, and this is the only number this is happening to, it could be an issue on their end. 

Who is their provider? 

She was using Signal? Not sure what that is. When she switched to her texting app, it worked fine

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Signal is a data based messaging app (like whatsapp, or Facebook messenger). If you are not registered for a Signal account and have do not have the signal app on your phone you wouldn't receive the message. 

Ah, okay. Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would suggest you to click the following link and try the steps available to see if it will help solve your problem. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001439/