Koodo Community

not receiving picture messages

my phone is sending picture texts, but not receiving them. my data is on. does anyone know why my phone isnt receiving picture messages? I even tried sending myself a picture message, and I never received it.

16 replies

Is the phone unlocked. It may have to do with you apn settings. Aswell did you try restarting your phone? That fixes most issues.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Pull out the battery and sim card and see if that fixes the issue
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Theres a know internal issue right now with MMS thay they are working on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Still? I thought this was fixed
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Not that I know of but it very well may be, ill have to ask Timo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

To the Bat phone!
It's a brand new phone from koodo. Had it less than a month. I'll try restarting it. People I'm my contacts have been receiving my picture messages, including other koodo customers. So I don't think it's a koodo problem
Samantha Rentz wrote:

It's a brand new phone from koodo. Had it less than a month. I'll try restarting it. People I'm m...

I restarted my phone and removed the battery and sim card. Still no picture messages! So frustrating! !!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Samantha Rentz wrote:

It's a brand new phone from koodo. Had it less than a month. I'll try restarting it. People I'm m...

If your on prepaid they're still having issues on Koodo end with prepaid, I just talked to Tech support. If your on postpaid it's fixed but like I said if tour on prepaid just give it some time they're working on getting it fixed right now.
Samantha Rentz wrote:

I'm not in prepaid. Just a regular monthly plan
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Samantha Rentz wrote:

You'll have to call tech support it may be on their end that they have to do something. It could be a backup amount of them from trying it multiple times while the service was down.
Samantha Rentz wrote:

I'm trying. I've been on hold for almost an HOUR! this is awful
Userlevel 2
Samantha Rentz wrote:

Koodo Tech has been very quiet today, barely any queues at all.
Samantha Rentz wrote:

Well I'm still currently in hold 43 minutes and counting...
Userlevel 2
Samantha Rentz wrote:

What number did you call? What options did you press?
Samantha Rentz wrote:

Uhm. The 180099koodo or whatev. Pressed 1 a couple times. To tech support