Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not receiving e-bill in my e-mail. was told it was e-mail provider problem so I changed e-mails. Still not receiving notifications.

Not receiving e-bill notifications in my e-mail. was told it was e-mail provider problem so I changed e-mails. Still not receiving notifications.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are set up to receive SMS e.bill notifications Kevin. You can change to email if you prefer, by logging into your self serve account. 
I have both text and e-mail checked. Can I only receive one or the other?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kevin Smorong wrote:

Should be able to get both. Could you post a screenshot of what you see? Based on what I see it has been months since your last log in online. September of last year to be exact.  
Kevin Smorong wrote:

When I go to Overview and then Notifications I now get an ERROR 403 FORBIDDEN message. I was just there an hour ago and both boxes were checked. I have been on-line numerous times since Sept.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kevin Smorong wrote:

My bad Kevin, I'm sorry! I looked at the date when you validated your email. Indeed I see you logged in. This the page you should land as I just did right now. 

Are yo unable to get to it? Could you try a different browser? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hmmmm...ok, let me have someone look into this for you. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Why is the Dropbox screen plastered across the webpage?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's not. Kevin likely put it there to hide private info. On second thought....likely because that's what Kevin used for screenshot?
Thanks for having my back Bernard. You're right. I used Dropbox for the screenshot because I didn't know how to do a screenshot. You are helping a 73 year old who is technologically challenged.
Unlike David I am clearly not a Master!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You are a superstar Kevin, not technologically challenged! 
Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I removed the screenshot Kevin to completely protect your privacy. We have everything we need now. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kevin, I heard back and after further review it was confirmed even the email was sent. So, I'm thinking at this point the emails maybe landing in your 'junk' folder. Can you see if that's the case?