Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not receiving Android 5.0. lolipop

Userlevel 1
I have tried everything. Nothing works. I have seen several people with lollipop. Is koodo holding back the update?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo and Google just released it. It's a staggered release. Everyone should have it by the 25th Keyword should
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Koodo and Google just released it. It's a staggered release. Everyone should have it by the 25th...

Depending on what device you have.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

Koodo and Google just released it. It's a staggered release. Everyone should have it by the 25th...

Oops yup Paul is right, my info is for the Nexus 5
Userlevel 3
Chad Burr wrote:

Prolly won't happen for mine but .. S3 ☺️
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

Thanks Chad. I'm not a fan of flashing when I know I will get it. A Nexus 4 of my Buddy's on Rogers has it. So I was wondering why not me? Anyway I thought Koodo has Something to do with it. Thanks Chad
Chad Burr wrote:

Any updates on this? It still hasn't come to my Nexus 5.
Userlevel 1
Chad Burr wrote:

Greg have you gotten it yet? I have received it on my Nexus 4 now.
Userlevel 3
Chad Burr wrote:

I got the update on my nexus 5 a week after the ota release:)
Chad Burr wrote:

Yes I got the update about 2 weeks ago.