Koodo Community

Community

Solved

not getting text messages after paying bill

Hi, im on a prepaid plan and my plan expired before I was able to pay it and while my phone was deactivated people sent me text messages and even after renewing my plan reactivating the phone , I still haven't received the messages. Is this normal or should I still get the messages

4 replies

Userlevel 7
try toggling airplane mode on and off and see if anything happens.
Userlevel 7
You could definitely try toggling Airplane mode and/or doing a battery (if applicable) and SIM pull to refresh your network but in most circumstances, sent but undelivered texts only stay on the server for a limited amount of time. If they never make it to your phone in time, they'll get lost in limbo.
Jonathan I wrote:

You could definitely try toggling Airplane mode and/or doing a battery (if applicable) and SIM pu...

Okay thanks, it was a week so it might not have got to my phone and is it the same if I send out a message when my phone is deactivated ?
Userlevel 2
Jonathan I wrote:

You could definitely try toggling Airplane mode and/or doing a battery (if applicable) and SIM pu...

Hey Alecia! Since you’re phone/plan was deactivated, you should not be able to send messages out. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.