Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not getting notification of voicemail

I suddenly am not getting the icon that notifies me when I have a voice mail. Looks like a tiny cassette tape. Any ideas of why? I have a Samsung Galaxy S II and a regular Koodo plan.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Try rebooting the phone to resolve the missing voicemail icon
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you already get them? You need to have data enabled for this option I believe!
I have had the services with this phone for 2 years, and I got them until about a week ago. Nothing that I know have has changed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What phone do you have?
Samsung Galaxy S II
Userlevel 5
Jodine Perkins wrote:

Samsung Galaxy S II

Hey Jodine, I suggest to press the power button for 30 seconds to shutdown your Samsung Galaxy S II and make sure that you hold the power button until your phone reboots. Try to leave a message to your own number to check if you receive a notifications. If you still need help, please call 1-866-995-6636 free of charge from a landline and select option 6 to Reach our Technical Support. Our hours of operation are: Monday – Friday: 9am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm A Representative will guide you through the troubleshooting steps. Have a great weekend! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.