Koodo Community

Community

Solved

not able to refer

Not able to refer to my friend. Getting below exception even though i entered valid verification code

[b]Exception:  Identifier Already Exists

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Have they already signed up for Koodo? You have to refer them before they activate a Koodo line/account
Ahmad wrote:

Have they already signed up for Koodo? You have to refer them before they activate a Koodo line/a...

While entering verification code itself i am getting exception. Still i didn't enter my friend details. Moreover i didn't activated his new koodo connection as well.
Userlevel 6
Hi Hazarath!  Have you referred someone to Koodo in the past? The error message that you are getting may be due the fact that your number has already been used under a different e-mail.  Keep us posted :) 
I'm having this problem as well. I was previously referred by someone, and I'm using that same log in information, but still getting the "Exception: Identifier Already Exists" error every time I enter the verification code, select only referring to people I have a personal relationship with, and trying to hit "Go". What am I doing wrong?