Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not able to recieve mms from an international friend.

Hi. I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace II phone that I only just got a few days ago. I do not have a data plan with it but after reading a bunch of comments I've managed to follow the helpful tips and I can now send mms messages. My issue is with receiving mms messages from a friend in the states. I can send ones to them, but I cannot get any in return. I have been able to receive mms from a few of my friends here in Canada, but they use Telus so I'm not sure if I'm only getting them from people on the same network as myself. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone know what might be causing it?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Penny, That sounds [b]extremely odd, I'd almost say impossible... can you verify that your friend is able to send MMS messages to anybody else successfully? Not saying it can't be true (with software, anything is possible lol) but just trying to rule out "human error" 🙂
Turns out it seems to be on their end. I've been able to send mms to a few other people now and everyone ends up getting them but that one person. Heh. Thanks for the quick reply though. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Penny wrote:

Turns out it seems to be on their end. I've been able to send mms to a few other people now and e...

Super 😃 Thanks for the heads up, glad that all is well now!