Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No voicemail notification

I am no longer getting notifications when someone leaves me a voicemail on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo. I used to get them when I first got the phone back in January, but they stopped sometime since then. It might have had something to do with the voicemail update in March, but I didn't notice until now.

My voicemail works fine other than the fact that it no longer lets me know when I actually have a voicemail. I have already tried resetting the phone and removing the battery and SIM card. If anyone knows anything else I can do to get the voicemail notifications back please let me know.

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Dave,

Have you tried to leave a message to your own number to see if you receive the notification? You can visit this link: http://koo.do/1PwdsYS for more information about the voicemail. Feel free to send us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter if you still need help.

Thank you Dave!
Userlevel 1
I as well, have not been receiving any sort of notification that I have voicemail waiting.
Joel wrote:

I as well, have not been receiving any sort of notification that I have voicemail waiting.

Joel, I have heard that resetting your network connections will sometimes fix this. You can try it and you will just have to add your wifi and bluetooth devices again.
Userlevel 1
Joel wrote:

OK, sounds good, I don't mind adding any of that again, if it'll fix things.