Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No signal

I can only make urgent calls....i don't have any signal even thought my cell tells me that i do jave a signal....i can't text or make a call can someone help me

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried restarting your phone? Are you in an area where you usually have service and now dont?
Allan wrote:

Have you tried restarting your phone? Are you in an area where you usually have service and now d...

Yes I've tried that and it doesn't work
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The phone displaying "Emergency Calls Only" means the SIM card is not working properly, or is not properly seated in your phone. Try removing & replacing the SIM card, try it in another phone, or go to a Koodo kiosk / store where they can confirm the integrity of the SIM, and provide a replacement if deemed necessary.

David wrote:

The phone displaying "Emergency Calls Only" means the SIM card is not working properly, or is not...

Ok Thanks so much for your help
Userlevel 7
David wrote:

The phone displaying "Emergency Calls Only" means the SIM card is not working properly, or is not...

Where did you get your phone?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Thanks David.  I was wondering, "how does the phone know if your call is urgent or not"