Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No service, is there something wrong?

I have had no service all day long, whether I'm inside my house or outside and my account is in good standing. Does anybody know if there is an issue with the signal in Windsor/Lasalle, Ontario?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You're the first to mention it, Lizzy. What does your phone say when you go to the select networks page? Have you tried rebooting it yet?
Userlevel 7
Hi Lizzy,
No issues have been reported. Turn your phone off, remove the SIM card and let it sit for a few minutes. After re-insert the SIM card, turn your phone on and you should be good to go!
Mathieu wrote:

Hi Lizzy,
No issues have been reported. Turn your phone off, remove the SIM card and let it sit...

Wooo....what a relief, thank you Mathieu. I had restarted my phone but still nothing, and had not removed the SIM. I did just do it all, turned off, removed SIM, waited for like 5 mins and restarted...it now works!!! Yay!
Sophia wrote:

You're the first to mention it, Lizzy. What does your phone say when you go to the select network...

Hi Sophia, all taken care of now. It would load networks available and would automatically register me on the network but with no signal.